Friday, March 30, 2012

LOVE

See that man right there...I wouldn't be here today without him.
We have been together for over 3 years now, and in those 3 years we have been through more than most people go through in their entire lives. He had an ankle surgery that put him out of work for 6 months, we had to find a new house,completely redo the entire house, and move in less all within less than 2 weeks before I had Laila, welcomed our beautiful daughter into the world, lost her 4 short months later, moved again because we couldn't stand to be in that house any longer, 2 months after we lost Laila he got in to a bad motorcycle accident that he needed a total of 3 surgeries for and again put him out of work for over 6 months, had a vehicle stolen...yea that's enough heartache to last a life time.
I didn't know what love was until I met Randy. I didn't know how it felt to love someone so much, more than you love yourself.
With all of those ups and downs we have had several conflicts with friends and family members and their unwanted opinions on how we should live our lives and yet one thing has remained unbroken, our commitment to each other.
I wouldn't be who I am today without Randy. We have been there for each other more than anyone in either one of our lives has been there for us and at the end of the day we are all that matters to each other, and our girls of course:)
He is such a man's man and I absolutely adore that about him. He will help anyone that needs it, is a hard worker, an awesome provider for our family, an amazing daddy, and an unbelievable partner for me to share my life with.
We have carried each other through the absolute worst times of our lives. We wouldn't have been able to make it through without each other and all though we live with alot of our pain daily, knowing that we have each other makes our broken hearts hurt just a little less.
I love him with every thing I have and absolutely can't wait to expand our little family again and become his wife one day.soon. hint hint. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment